Search Engine Optimization(seo) is the foundation for a long term Internet marketing strategy. We perceive SEO as a natural evolution for a well constructed website. A good SEO strategy blends the technical aspect (on-page optimization) and the human aspect (off-page optimization) or the social aspect in a balanced manner. In the realm of search engine’s, there is a very thin line between a good ranking and a spam. The last quarter has seen the search engine’s adopt a zero tolerance policy towards any overdone activity on the part of the site owners – A spam flag is just round the corner if the SEO team is not experienced with the SEO nuances.
IMedia Marketing Group approaches your website with an intention to –
Understand the direction and objective of your business and pin down the target areas from a marketing angle.
* visualize your site from a customer’s angle in order to reconstruct the content as the market needs it.
* Analyze the current position in the search engine rankings.
* Understand the social positioning of of the site – Link status & competitor analysis.
What we offer –
We offer what we have delivered to others like you and what we have practiced. We design your website within the guidelines of Search Engine Optimization.
* We preserve the existing foundation and credibility of your website.
* Preserve the existing reference (incoming links) to your website.
* Enhance the internal page linking so that all the important pages are highly ranked.
* Judiciously submit your website to the most trustworthy search engines and directories.
* We utilize the principles of Latent Semantic Analysis (LSA) which Google adheres to, in constructing your content.
* We will build your Social reference system brick by brick so that over time, your site has built a solid reputation in its domain.
* We provide knowledge transfer sessions to your site administrators so that you can independently handle small SEO issues and routine maintenance work in-house.
All of these areas are interrelated and can be achieved through quality search engine management. The key, though, is to start early and maintain an online presence. Failing to do so can lead your business to obscurity. You may think that it is easier for potential customers to find you on the internet; this is just not true. As with a brick and mortar establishment, if people can’t find you, they won’t buy from you. To ensure that they do, search engine management can help you increase search engine rankings, traffic, and sales by:
* Developing search engine friendly websites
* Employing organic Search Engine Optimization (SEO) – this is unpaid high ranking results on search engines – hiring SEO professionals to develop targeted content for your site.
* Using pay-per-click (PPC) – this is when you select a targeted keyword and develop an ad. You pay for each click on your ad. While this is not free, it does drive targeted traffic to your site and can be well worth the price.
* Helping build links on related sites.